Whole wheat toast with Naturally Nutty’s Vanilla Almond Butter with a green apple sliced on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Yum. I’m having a little bigger lunch and snack later so this itty bitty meal was just to tide me over!
No one is perfect. We all have little quirks that make us who we are. I felt like I needed to share a few of mine with you so you could get to know me better. I hope I don’t scare you away…I have a really yummy dessert planned for you this weekend. Does that make you want to stay?
1. I don’t always wash my fruits and vegetables. Sometimes I’m in such a rush I just want to stuff my face with those gorgeous strawberries and there’s no time to rinse. However, if my Mom is around me I wash everything. If I don’t, I get to hear the lecture why it’s so important to wash them. As I write this I am eating delicious green grapes out of a bag. Without washing them. I’m such a rebel…
2. I open and close the oven too much when I bake. I’m addicted to the smell of treats baking. Yes, I know there’s a light inside of the oven I can turn on, but that’s no fun. I’d rather pathetically stand there staring into the oven wondering why it’s not baking as the heat flows out.
3. Some days I would rather eat 5 different kinds of cake than even think about eating a vegetable. Ok, that’s pretty much everyday.
4. I’m now addicted to Twitter. Click here to follow me:@ThatDeepBreath. Pretty please. I’m a monster, I can’t be stopped.
5. If I could eat every meal in the form of a pizza, I would.
I hope you still want to be my friend. I’ll bake you 5 different kinds of cake.
Have a great day, everyone!